To add labour costs to a project we have 3 methods
Go to the Labour tab on the menu and click "+ New Labour Cost"
2. Select your Project / Phase and date for the costs.
3. Select the employee and enter the hours
4. To add more hours for this Project / Phase and date click "+ Add another line"
5. When finished click on the status ( please note draft labour costs do not contribute to a projects cost's. )
6. Site app users labour costs will always arrive in draft for your approval. The menu icon will show how many drafts are to be approved.
Normal + Overtime
After entering your Project / Phase and Date, enter your employee's hours as normal
2. Click on the Overtime Toggle, this will open the 'Time @ x 1.5 and Time x @ 2" fields
3. Enter your values for overtime hours ( this will reduce the normal time hours )
Please note: If your total hours add up to more than the clock's entered time you will get an error.
After clicking outside of the entry box, the line item will recalculate with the new overtime entries.
This function is used for bulk entry of Labour Costs.
Start a new Labour Costs and enter your Project / Phase and Date
2. Click on "+ Add direct cost" button
3. Add a name for your direct costs along with a base rate and the number of normal, x 1.5 and x 2 hours
4. When finished click on the status ( please note draft labour costs do not contribute to a project's costs ).