Credit Notes can be added as part of a Purchase Order or directly to a Project. This article covers adding a credit directly.
Go to the Cost Center and click "+ New Credit Note"
2. Uncheck "This Credit Note has a Purchase Order"
3. Populate Supplier Name, Project and Phase
3. Populate Credit Note Number, Date and Cost Type, then add your attachment
4. Add a line or an item from the Catalogue
5. Select your invoice status to complete
Please Note: All credit notes with a status of ‘draft' do not contribute to a project’s costs. Once updated to 'on-hold' or 'approved' the costs will appear in the project.
6. Credit Notes will appear in the Supplier Invoice Index with a negative value