Credit Notes can be added as part of a Purchase Order or directly to a Project. This article covers adding a credit to a Purchase order.
Go To the Cost Center and click "+ New Credit Note"
2. Populate Supplier Name, Project and Phase then click to find your required Purchase Order
3. Once your Purchase Order is attached, populate Credit Note Number, Date and Cost Type, then add your attachment
4. Add a line or an item from the Catalogue
5. Select your invoice status to complete
Please Note: All credit notes with a status of ‘draft' do not contribute to a project’s costs. Once updated to 'on-hold' or 'approved' the costs will appear in the project.
6. Credit Notes will appear in the Supplier Invoice Index with a negative value and contribute to the Purchase Orders Open Balance